BSc. in Biomedical Sciences (2010)
University of Beria Interior, Portugal
M.Sc. in Biomedical Engineering (2012)
University of Porto, Portugal
Ph.D in Pharmaceutics (2017)
University of Portsmouth, UK
Postdoctoral Research Fellow (PDRF)
Department of Chemistry -UCL
Neuro-Oncological Precision Nanomedicines
Postdoctoral Research Associate (2017) University of Portsmouth, UK
Research Assistant (2013) National Institute of Biomedical Engineering, Porto
- M. Figueiredo, D.M. Leite, et al. (2016) De-activating the Ticking Bomb of Brain Diseases with Nanomedicines. Pharmaceutical Technology 40(9):26-30;
- D.M. Leite, et al. (2015) Peptide Self-Assemblies for Drug Delivery. Current Topics in Medicinal Chemistry 15(22): 2277-2289;
- A. Lalatsa, D.M. Leite (2014) Single-Domain Antibodies for Brain Targeting. Biopharm International 27(8): 20-26;
- A. Lalatsa, D.M. Leite, et al. Nanotechnology in Brain Tumour Targeting: Efficacy and Safety of Nano-Enabled Carriers Undergoing Clinical Testing In Nanotechnology-based Targeted Drug Delivery Systems for Brain Tumours. Academic Press, 2018, p. 111-145.
- A. Lalatsa, D.M. Leite. 2018. Peptide Nanomaterials for Targeted Drug Delivery. Patent Application Number GB1805455.7. UK. Filed in April 2018.